If you have a questions about the resources found here, please call the office at (318)965-2289.
1) For any type of construction, you must contact the Corp of Engineers to obtain either a permit or a no permit required letter for protection of the wetlands. This needs to be obtained before contacting the District's office. You may contact them at (601) 631-5000.
2) The District requires that all work being done over $7,500 be carried out by a licensed and insured contractor. Supporting documentation is required in order to obtain a permit from the District.
3) All construction, repairs and/or demolitions require a permit issued by the District.
4) Be advised that if new construction contains electrical work, the landowner must obtain a permit from the City of Bossier or Bossier Parish prior to receiving a permit from the District.
5) Any permit for solar panels or related construction must be approved by the Board of Commissioners and the Board Engineer prior to the permit being issued.